Cape Town Weddings
A Waterfront Wedding is well within your grasp. The Pavilion Room with its light airy grace, spectacular views and terrace overlooking Table Bay, is your canvas, the environment your muse. The Pavilion's event co-ordinators will assist you in every detail from wine selection and menu creation to lighting, décor and sound and they are as committed to your big day as you are.
- We will take on the challenge with you, rather than limit / restrict you.
- Attention to detail and individual requirements, are our top priority.
- Our Chef and kitchen staff ensure quality and quantity for your catering needs
Minimum and Maximum Numbers
The rates, as set out below, only applies to parties ranging between 50 and 150 guests. If a dance floor is required the maximum number of guests, which can be comfortably accommodated is 120 guests.
Test your Budget
- Covert Charge: Includes Waitrons and Barmen - R60.00 per person.
- Service Fee: Includes management, venue hire, crockery, cutlery, linen and furniture - No charge.
- Plated Meals: Ranging from standard 3 course to customised 6 course feasts. View our Set Dinner Menus Selector.
- Buffet Meals and Combinations: Opt for a buffet or consider a combination of plated and buffet style culinary creations. View Buffet Dinner Menus.
- Wine List and Bar: Full bar facilities are available. Enquire about our affordable house wines or bring your own - corkage @ R40.00 per bottle. Wine, malt and liquor as per price lists. View Wine List and Bar List.
- Extras: Advice on sourcing and selecting a wide range of services. Our professional network and experience puts you in contact with the best, including Flowers, Décor, Sound, lighting, DJ's, Musicians and Bands; Invitations - Free sourcing and advice (rates as stipulated by subcontractors).
The Pavilion Conference Centre
V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
P.O. Box 80, Green Point, 8051
T: +27 (0)21 419-7661
F: +27 (0)21 418-4216
A/H: +27 (0)78 452-5678